Honest opinion on DC Sports headers

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
im in Kendall and Pinecrest
we have a Miami meet this coming saturday on the 10th

and as for those gay gray colors. get some header heat wraps. then you'll have nascar looking beige

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dont use that header wrap stuff, it'll just rot out the mild steel your ceramic coated headers are made of.

white beauty

Reaction score
im from kendall, but i currently go to school in orlando so thats were i live now, im only in miami for breaks like i am now for the next week

DfeAt01

Reaction score
My buddy with the EVO said when I got my headers to heat wrap them but I see that BLK says thats not a good idea. Lol. Damn this is a tough decision. Many people have different opinions. Ooyah! Thanks for the support Peter.

NASOHC

Reaction score
DC is "the best bang for the buck" in performance for this application. I've had them (ceramic) for a while too and no problems, great flow, easy install, clean look.

DfeAt01

Reaction score
I ordered my **** today and should be coming in the mail in 2-3 weeks. How hard is the installing? Any welding involved? Do you guys know if they come with the gaskets?

nyknick1015

Reaction score
DC is "the best bang for the buck" in performance for this application. I've had them (ceramic) for a while too and no problems, great flow, easy install, clean look.

I was just talking to one of my friends about this "Best Bang for your Buck" on DC headers... He had DC a couple years ago and they cracked and last year he replaced them with ebay headers that he bought for 80 bucks and said there was no difference in performance... he has a b16 in a 92 civ sedan...

Now dont beat me up on this but y is it that i hear with accords... we have to spend the $$ on better accord headers but when i hang around the whole civic crew... they say theres no HUGE diff from ebay headers than DC, or greddy or w/e. Ive been told this several times recently

iHazSnail

Reaction score
I was just talking to one of my friends about this "Best Bang for your Buck" on DC headers... He had DC a couple years ago and they cracked and last year he replaced them with ebay headers that he bought for 80 bucks and said there was no difference in performance... he has a b16 in a 92 civ sedan...

Now dont beat me up on this but y is it that i hear with accords... we have to spend the $$ on better accord headers but when i hang around the whole civic crew... they say theres no HUGE diff from ebay headers than DC, or greddy or w/e. Ive been told this several times recently

Only if this thread was up about a month back from now, you could've had mine that i threw in the garbage cuz i had no use for them no more

DfeAt01

Reaction score
Only if this thread was up about a month back from now, you could've had mine that i threw in the garbage cuz i had no use for them no more

Damn that blows. So should i get my money back? I've heard alot of negativity about Ebay headers though. I would never trust those.

Back