ATTN: User Infractions/Citations now in use

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Signature rule violation has been bumped to 2 points, lasts 5 days (unless you get another one within 5 days). Temporary 2 day ban has been changed to 5 points instead of 4.

What this means: if I or anyone else keeps telling you to change your damn signature, and you don't, you're 3rd consecutive infraction gets you a 2 day ban.

I'm sick of people who have been warned multiple times and still haven't done anything. We give everyone a few days after a sig violation to fix things... if its been a week and we've already told you twice, you're going to get a temp ban.

EDIT: also because its been an issue for a few people, you don't need 15 lines of text in your sig either. 4 lines of text and/or a 150px high image is more than reasonable imo

Last edited:

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Great idea, I'm 100% for it. Not only being a 56k user which makes browsing a forum full of pictures difficult as is last thing I need to deal with is a signature that's half a megabyte and 3 stories tall or a mile wide. If you can't fit what you need to in the alloted image size then you have too much ****.

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
soo what is the average size sig is allowed?
i see members runnin around with 400x300 in size..why do he have to make his sig image height so high?
im also a 56k user at times
i hope this rule go into action soon

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
soo what is the average size sig is allowed?
i see members runnin around with 400x300 in size..why do he have to make his sig image height so high?
im also a 56k user at times
i hope this rule go into action soon

Rule's been around, just been a pain to enforce. This will move it to a 3-strike system, which will hopefully get the point across to those kind of people

nexTOme

Reaction score
can we like....go to traffic school and remove citation? :p

:run:

Back