Stupid question

capsidx

Reaction score
Does anyone know where the hose goes that attaches to the nipple on the top of the throttle body next to the map sensor. Vacuum diagrams are something I really have problems with lol :ehcapt:

Gradfien

Reaction score
Does anyone know where the hose goes that attaches to the nipple on the top of the throttle body next to the map sensor. Vacuum diagrams are something I really have problems with lol :ehcapt:
on the automatics there's 3 I think

-On autos only, one goes to a sensor or something then goes to the rear motor mount there might be a resivoure also I dont remember but it would be on the fire wall under the electrical box
-One goes to cruise control
-One goes to the fuel pressure regulator.

I'm driving my standard today so I'm not 100% sure. I've replaced my rear motor mount and was suprised to find it has a vacuum line to it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

capsidx

Reaction score
No, theres one big one right next to the map sensor lol. I have an F20b with an MS24 prelude manual transmission (doesnt really matter because I think they all have this line). I want to say its vacuum but I always rememebr hooking this up to my CAI.

Last edited:

Gradfien

Reaction score
No, theres one big one right next to the map sensor lol. I have an F20b with an MS24 prelude manual transmission (doesnt really matter because I think they all have this line). I want to say its vacuum but I always rememebr hooking this up to my CAI.
It's not the brake booster line is it? I have no idea what else would be using vacuum. Some older cars use vacuum to control the hvac. Or maybe its for the evap system?
I actually don't know much about the f20b.
Some of the integra's had some other feature similar to iacv in addition to the iacv. Now its my turn for the stupid question is the f20b from the integra?

Maybe pvc system? If so somewhere on the valve cover

Last edited:

capsidx

Reaction score
It's not the brake booster line is it? I have no idea what else would be using vacuum. Some older cars use vacuum to control the hvac. Or maybe its for the evap system?
I actually don't know much about the f20b.
Some of the integra's had some other feature similar to iacv in addition to the iacv. Now its my turn for the stupid question is the f20b from the integra?

Wait, after finding a pic it looks like it goes to the charcoal canister. Can I just cap it off?

Gradfien

Reaction score
Wait, after finding a pic it looks like it goes to the charcoal canister. Can I just cap it off?
The whole evap system is just for emissions so yes, if you dont have to worry about setting a cel code.

capsidx

Reaction score
Weird, I always remembered connecting this to the intake. Ill just cap it off for now.

Back