Drilling out a bolt

DizzyP

Reaction score
Thought I would give some more info.

Four rotor screws. Only one obeyed. I got medieval on thy hindquarters of the remainder !!! The other three got screwed royally (pun intended)!

Since the first one came out without too much effort I spared him and he is with the others in the junk box to be repurposed for some future project. I think he's happy hanging his buds, most of em feel they are retired.

The other three... Here is pics of what Speed Out did to THEM for ME.

7512f3228cca01a7072fad414d615ac6.jpg

6105f2fcbc314397a043c478abccaec5.jpg

Only two screws are shown, the third screw I let go to warn others of Speed Out. I leave these two in my Speed Out case as a warning to show other screws "Hey screw, we can do dis the easy way...or the Speed Out way. Don't matter either way to me. Actually I prefer the Speed Out way but I'm a nice guy, right? So I'll let you decide."

$20 at local hardware, cheaper on Amazon. I'm just sayin, not for nothing, no disrespect, it is what is it. Take it or leave it, ya know?

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

DizzyP

Reaction score
Convinced you, huh?! "These are not the droid you are looking for." or "Do you think that is air you are breathing?" Take your pic. (play on words)

Today I worked on the rear rotors and I showed those screws that needed to be remove the ones that I destroyed (see pics above) aka "made an example" screws and surprise, surprise.... They came out with little effort.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Drilled it out last night with just a regular drill bit.

Would still consider getting that bit set from Amazon, though.

Finally, all dress up bolts are install.

Back