Offically leaving the accord scene

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
i remember i joined wen u were parting out...i waz gonna drive all the way up north for ur rims...hahahah...congrats on the S2k :thumbsup:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
dang i hate to see this happen!! i always loved your accord, sucks that it got totaled....are you going to stick around here though???

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
I still have my oem part too...

that s2k is hoooottt... with that dark grey color... woooowwww

too bad don't have the red interior... It've make me drool...

A-cord

Reaction score
i just laugh at the people who can't go back to stock when they try to sell their car, they're usually stuck with some uglyasss kit, rims and ebay projectors. anyways good luck and have fun in the RWD Honda scene

highway_patrol

Reaction score
Its an AP1.model year 2000-2003 are ap1's and 2004- to whenever they decide to stop dragging their feet and make a new s2k is an ap2.

Gotta have the 9000 RPM Redline!! :driving:

yeah i love that 9K rpm redline, drove one when I worked at the Benz dealer in town, why would you trade a perfectly good S2K for an SLK?

talontsiawd

Reaction score
The pics of the s2k are down but it's a good car, I have had to DD my dad's for a period of time. It takes getting used to the size for me but it's not bad compared to my friend's miata which i can barely fit in as a passenger and driving it is even worse. Good car, my dad has owned his new since 00, production number around the 200's so one of the first.

Your car really inspired me as how to mod my own car. I've done alot less but it was sort of the same mentality, mod where the car would have good improvements, don't waste money on those that didn't. I truely loved your car and i'm mad i missed my chance to see it in person. I'm not as said as i remember you parting out so it's not like it was and it's gone but you had one of the best looking accords i've seen.

Congrats on the pick up though, fun car. Just remember when you are in the twisties that peak torque is high in the rpm range, i almost had a bad one but recovered. The powerband is unlike most cars i've ever driven but once you get used to it, very easy to drive fast, if you choose to do.

Sad to see you go though man.

theaccordian

Reaction score
pics are back up. yahh thanks man. this is my whole mentality when modding cars. its not about quantity its about quality. you can put 20,000 worth of mods in rims, body kits, and turbos. and not execute it right and itll look like garbage but at the same time someone who has a few select mods that they identify their car needs like a drop, wheels, a subtle lip kit, and details their car, will make their car look and feel 100 times better.

I cant speak for everyone but if I could go back and tell myself what i know now. i would have never even TOUCHED the engine. I think boltons actually made my car slower. this is the biggest scam. afteermarket companies manipulating kids giving false claims to buy pafrts that do nothing and are built horribly. but i guess if there's a market for it so be it.

so to all the young guys. just wanna tell you. i blew ALL my money on my car and now after working for 4 years i have nothing to show for it. if i didnt mod id have enough money to buy 2 s2ks in cash, so just remember to save for the future.open a 401k. make some investmnts, cars are decpricitiating assets. spend what you can afford. aftermarket parts usually dont last as long as oem. hindsight is 20/20. but if i can save a kid from blowing all his money than my job is done.

as far as the s2k. the guy i bought it from dropped it on buddy club coilovers and just slammed it and called it a day. for an s2000 doing that ruins the suspension geometry and since i dont have a stock s2000 to compare too i dont know how it should handle propery. so i gotta go an alignmnet, corner balance,, and take it to an autocross or open lot to do some suspenion tuning. and i need new tires too.

also this is the first 2000 model year that is notorious for snap oversteer. already got the *** to swing out twice. cruising after the rain last night shifted into second and gunned it going straight and the *** started swining violently. she almost got me there. ive been driving fwd cars all my life soits like learning to drive again. im probably faster in the accord than i am in the s2k because i still gotta learn to drive it properly.

Back