Offically leaving the accord scene

theaccordian

Reaction score
I dont know if any of you guys remember me. allow me to reintroduce myself Ive been here since the beginning ,dont post much anymore cause I put my car back to stock. some of you may remember my car:

l_67f2f9b02c8d3d886804fac4bf35d391.jpg

Well I let my brother borrow it and now it's totaled and its time to move on.

I have a lot of memories here. car started out bone stock to 100% modded with $6,00 worth of mods, been through crashes, tickets, part outs, and now bone stock again. I'll never forget the good times I've had here. I'll still be around though sharing what knowledge I;ve gained over the years.

So I picked this little honda up for the time being.

l_fc0ab84c983edf2ec4c38159d9419423.jpg

Last edited:

LoveLee

Reaction score
Re: Officaly leaving the accord scene

UPGRADE!!! lol nice pick up.

theaccordian

Reaction score
Re: Officaly leaving the accord scene

UPGRADE!!! lol nice pick up.

performance wise, yes, upgrade, but utility wise MAJOR downgrade. When im forced to drive with the top up I feel like im gonna go insane due to casutraphobia. Also a 6th gen accords' glove box has more storage room than that whole car combined!! definately made some sacrifices in the name of fun and performance; but hey im still young no kids and dont haul stuff much.

But I will always miss my accord the car was a perfect balance of looks, fun to drive, utility, and reliability. I may get in another one down the road as a DD.

Last edited:

Orpheus

Reaction score
man that sucks. I always loved your car ever since i first came on these forums. Anyways, very nice pick up on the s2000.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
damn bro, its sad to hear that the final nail was put in the coffin for ya.

I remember your car and the crazyness that followed when you parted out. For all of you noobs out there find his members ride thread if you want to see one of the cleanest sedans ever to grace this website.

Good to see you're still with honda man, I'll always wish i had a car as clean as yours.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
how could i forget you!? i had your se wheels :D hahaha. wish i wouldve kept them tho when i sold that accord, so i could use them on my new one. love the s2k, i really want to get one in the future.

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Your accord is damn nice. When I joined the forums that was around the time you were going back to bone stock. But yeah, that s2000 is hella sexy. I'm jealous. Have fun with it man.

theaccordian

Reaction score
Yahh, I remember that fire sale I had when I parted out. I stripped the accord to the bone because (like an idiot) I sold all my stock parts thinkign i was never gonan go back to stock. Low and behold I decided too. SO i stripped everythign sold it and had no bumpers, no suspensionn, no wheels, no lights. Took me 1 year to source all the stock parts and to do all the repairs back to stock. then once I finished bam, brother totaled it. whatever sh*t happens time to move on.

So the two most valuable things I learned from all this to pass down to all future accord modders is:

1. Oem honda parts are better quality, better egineeered, and more durable than aftermarket parts

2. NEVER EVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES SELL YOUR STOCK SH*T!!!

that is all

Back