98-00 tails on an 01-02?

swollen_cu

Reaction score
hey guys I have a 02 Sedan and was wondering is there any way possibly to make the 98-00 clear/red aftermarket taillights fit the 01-02 sedans? the only difference i see is that the blinkers and brake lights are in different places. And that could be fixed my adding some wire and getting the necessary bulbs. Anyone ever tried this?

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
wasnt there a thread about this before? I dont think u would need to rewire anything. Just put the blinkers on top from the bottom when u get the new lights.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
the outer part of the tail light will fit.... for the inside part to fit, u need a 98-00 trunk...wiring is exactly the same

simon_y

Reaction score
^^ DarkSide's right. The corners will fit but the trunk piece will not. You will need the 98-00 trunk lid.

nexTOme

Reaction score
^^ DarkSide's right. The corners will fit but the trunk piece will not. You will need the 98-00 trunk lid.

both darkside and simon_y is right....:coffee:
inner piece wont fit, but outer piece will.....you need 98-00 trunk lid to have inner piece installed.................................................................:eh:

swollen_cu

Reaction score
lol damn i havent heard that many identical posts without some kind of bashing ever! well i can go pick up one from the junk yard. theres this pearl white 99 sedan sitting there witha perfectly good trunk lid. i saw about 2 weeks ago. hopefully its still there.

TheHunter

Reaction score
I'd have to agree with Russianred who agrees with nextTOme who agrees with simon_y who agrees with Darksideaccord who initially stated that "the outer part of the tail light will fit.... for the inside part to fit, u need a 98-00 trunk...wiring is exactly the same"

:lawl:

Back