FS: Full Accord part out, moving on to an S2000

Nismode

Reaction score
What size mm are the front and rear sways? DO they come with bushings/endlinks?

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Interested in the lip and grill....would it be easy to take the Accord emblem off the grill? How is the paint on the lip? scratches on the bottom?

riCewu

Reaction score
Wondering if you're selling your front license plate bracket. The black piece that sticks out where you would place the license plate on there.

Lol. If you are, give me a quote or something. Will you be able to ship to Vancouver BC?

cvjoint

Reaction score
What size mm are the front and rear sways? DO they come with bushings/endlinks?

27 and 23. You can take the bushings too. It did not come with endlinks, I just replaced my stockers with OEM. Less than 8 months on the bushings/kit.

Interested in the lip and grill....would it be easy to take the Accord emblem off the grill? How is the paint on the lip? scratches on the bottom?

I'm willing to say it won't be easy to take out the emblem. Paint is fresh on both less than 4 months. I scraped only once or twice, I'll try to take some pics, I doubt it's visible.

cvjoint

Reaction score
Wondering if you're selling your front license plate bracket. The black piece that sticks out where you would place the license plate on there.

Lol. If you are, give me a quote or something. Will you be able to ship to Vancouver BC?

I bought a new one to replace it since it's a little bent. Maybe I'll send you the new one? I'll have to give you a quote on the whole thing later tonight.

f23accord

Reaction score
let me know about the cf hood i want to convert to coupe bumper on my sedan so i'll take it off your hands i live in San Diego so i can drive up one day hit me up

Back