FS: Full Accord part out, moving on to an S2000

cvjoint

Reaction score
Thread updated with pictures of the lip, suspension, spindles, and alternator.

The new license plate holder is $10 plus $5 shipping USPS. I can fit it in a small box I imagine.

Last edited:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Could you possibly look at the back of the grill to see if the accord emblem could just be screwed off?? I am interested in the grill since a friend of mine has always wanted one. So I was going to buy yours since it matches my car, and then give him my current one that is black. Just not sure if I want the accord emblem on it

cvjoint

Reaction score
Would your lip fit a sedan? And interested in the e-brake. Combined package discount? :)

I doubt it will fit,but I haven't done the research. E-brake on hold for other member, you are 2nd inline.

Could you possibly look at the back of the grill to see if the accord emblem could just be screwed off?? I am interested in the grill since a friend of mine has always wanted one. So I was going to buy yours since it matches my car, and then give him my current one that is black. Just not sure if I want the accord emblem on it

Will do tomorrow.

Is the blue LED conversion still available? If so, I might be interested.

Yes, I can ship this stuff as soon as I can pull the Accord over for a while to wait for stock parts.

Updated with all the holds. This means I need a second car to be able to ship my parts and wait for yours. I have buyers lined up for these items.

Updated with Innovative engine mounts.

Nismode

Reaction score
Ah, so you do have a second car. I was wondering. How much would it be to ship out that 5 lug swap if I ship you my 4-lug EX (all disc) spindles? Won't you need 4-lug wheels and tires too?

cvjoint

Reaction score
Ah, so you do have a second car. I was wondering. How much would it be to ship out that 5 lug swap if I ship you my 4-lug EX (all disc) spindles? Won't you need 4-lug wheels and tires too?

The S2000 will be the second car until I sell the Accord then it will be the only car :D

I don't think it's worth shipping them. Each weighs as much as an adult person. And yeah if I swap them I would need wheels too, I guess I can hit a junk yard for those. Local is the only way for these, if not I'll sell the car with V6 brakes and stock wheels. Somebody is going to get a real good deal.

cvjoint

Reaction score
gonna photoshop my car with a grill like that..if i like the emblem then i will def buy it :D

Haha, so picky man. I looked at it and it doesn't look like I used hot glue on that meaning it's not easily taken off, I would assume it needs to stay on. FWIW I wanted your rear lip and sides with the Type R lip, I just never got to it...

BTW we might be talking about different ways of doing the 5 lug swap. I swapped the entire spindles. If there are other ways it might be cheaper, I just don't know how it would work.

Back