FS: FS: Updated 10/30/13 Gunmetal Shifter, 500 Watt Alpine amp, Radar Detector, etc...

6thGenJed

Reaction score
Re: FS: Updated 7/23/2012 F&F Type 2 Coilovers, EBC Sports Rotors, Retros, etc...

the rotors are for our car or from another that u got to fit?

SilverAggie

Reaction score
Re: FS: Updated 7/23/2012 F&F Type 2 Coilovers, EBC Sports Rotors, Retros, etc...

@6thGenJed The EBC Sports Rotors were specifically purchased and used on a 1999 Honda Accord Sedan (Front) to replace OEM rotors.

@Offers on the bumper. Will get to the post office, Fedex, UPS/whoever will ship this thing and get quotes tmrw.

6thGenJed

Reaction score

@6thGenJed The EBC Sports Rotors were specifically purchased and used on a 1999 Honda Accord Sedan (Front) to replace OEM rotors.

@Offers on the bumper. Will get to the post office, Fedex, UPS/whoever will ship this thing and get quotes tmrw.

damnnn. lol. im kinda really interested. xD i could use the stock calipers with some ebc's xD itll look so clean under my meshies. let me see how much i have to play with on friday when i get paid. cool? anyway i could have dibs? lol

kevo

Reaction score

Just waiting on shipping quote for front bumper all you others wait your turn on the bumper. :buttkick:

SilverAggie

Reaction score

Haha. Yes Kevo has first dibs. Unfortunately from what I remember and have been looking up no one will ship it how I received it in my bubble wrap and buidling a box and shipping is around $120 because of the weird dimensions. I will have more info tmrw when i get to a shipping center but the front bumper might turn into a local sale due to shipping costs.

SilverAggie

Reaction score

@6thGenJed You are currently the only offer I have for the EBC Sports Rotors. Unless someone comes along with cash before Friday you have dibs. And you are right they would look super clean under your mesh. I was looking into rims to throw some attention to the rotors before deciding to sell my car.

Mcfly_

Reaction score

Cash is king no matter how you put it you got first dibs i got higher offer which one sounds better ? im just saying

and for seller you can just build a box with tape and take it to usps

SilverAggie

Reaction score

Cash is king no matter how you put it you got first dibs i got higher offer which one sounds better ? im just saying

and for seller you can just build a box with tape and take it to usps

Lol Mcfly Cash is king but I will get back to everyone on shipping quotes today considering if I have time to get to the post office after work.

Geewiz

Reaction score

When I got the DEPO fog kit (amazon) with the wiring, I assumed I would have the connector from factory that goes through the firewall and that it would be the same between sedan or coupe since coupe have fogs too. I still assume the wiring to be the same since the switch is the cabin is the same, but my car does not have the connector that is supposed to be by the cruise control modulator and have never figured on getting it. Is this included in your wiring?

And if so would you sell the wiring separate for the right bid?

Bumping since I didn't see a response.

SilverAggie

Reaction score
Re: FS: Updated 7/24/2012 F&F Type 2 Coilovers, EBC Sports Rotors, Retros, etc...

Sorry for the late response. I was up late last night going through pm's and the thread. The fog lights are currently pending to reFR3SH. I am not trying to part out the complete fog light kit. I want to find it a good home all together.

@Everyone waiting for shipping quotes. They are up on the first page with everything you need to know.

Back