clock bulb

Neight

Reaction score
I took out my clock to replace the pastic bezel, when I put everything back, my clock no longer lights up. What is going on ?

jonblizz

Reaction score
Neight said:
I took out my clock to replace the pastic bezel, when I put everything back, my clock no longer lights up. What is going on ?
i have never had a problem with the clock, but if i were u, i d take it off again and check all the connections, Shty if that dosent work i would just visit a junkyard and get one for cheap :eek:

klee

Reaction score
Neight said:

I was going to say the same but jonblizz looks like he covered it. The only thing plugged into the clock is that single wiring harness. I would check all the connections and check your fuses.

acrod99

Reaction score
Mine has never worked! I found out i have one because of this site! hahaha.

justvtec

Reaction score
(Ya tru same here i does work) so what the night is still young

Neight

Reaction score
anyways, I went out to the dealrship this morning and got a replacement bulb, and now everything is cool.

k07m0

Reaction score
My AC (climate control display) light is out, while clock, odometer, and stock stereo lights are all ok.

Does anyone know if the AC bulb is replaceable too? Or would a dealership try to sell a whole new control unit?

Back