1/4 mile times

HandoEX

Reaction score
New best from yesterday...15.3@91. Wanted to get faster today but we got rained out.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Sorry to bring this up from the dead but damn, i'm scared. So it's a huge struggle to break 16's, non auto? That means my car is probably closer to a 17 second car than a 15 with a system :gasp:. I don't even want to take my car to the track now. Well, it's ok because i wanted to get a good daily and build up a galant vr4 when i have room for another car. I'll run 12's in that for sure, but i plan to set it up for auto-x.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
talontsiawd said:
Sorry to bring this up from the dead but damn, i'm scared. So it's a huge struggle to break 16's, non auto? That means my car is probably closer to a 17 second car than a 15 with a system :gasp:. I don't even want to take my car to the track now. Well, it's ok because i wanted to get a good daily and build up a galant vr4 when i have room for another car. I'll run 12's in that for sure, but i plan to set it up for auto-x.

Yeah, it's hard to get out of the 16's with a manual but very possible.
I ran a 16.2 with just a CAI and muffler.
I can probably break the 16's not since I have a header and full exhaust. Of course I take out the subs and spare tire.
So it is possible, to run 15's with basic bolt-ons.

GreddyAccord99

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
you can theoretically estimate your 1/4 time by entering your weight and hp here:

http://robrobinette.com/et.htm
link doesnt work

ill be turning 18 in 5 days so ill be hittin up the track real soon. i know i already posted a while ago. i didnt know too much back then. but now im hopin for high 16s. i/h/e auto, stock wheels, 1 1/2" drop.

Back