Go Back   6th Gen Accord DIY and Performance Forums > The Garage > Suspension, Brakes, Wheels, and Tires

Register to remove these ads

Old 01-18-2018, 10:31 AM
Points: 16,275, Level: 38 Points: 16,275, Level: 38 Points: 16,275, Level: 38
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

CDsDontBurn is somewhat reliable
TL-S Brake Upgrades?

I'm going to be needing to do brakes here by mid to late spring on all 4 corners of my CG. I'm curious to know about getting 99-03 TL-S rotors put on if they work. I know I'll need a bracket of some sort, and I've read somewhere some years ago that there's a bracket for the rear discs. I'm curious to know if this is also true for the fronts.

I've come across a few threads on OE brake upgrades, and the most informative one, I couldn't decipher what it was going to. Photokickedthebucket with their lame "please upgrade to see this pic" didn't help any either. My guess is that thread is for a 4 lug to 5 lug swap.

I'm not looking for BBK / BREMBO / WHATEVER BIG BRAKE KIT is out there. I'm just looking for TL-S rotors on all 4 corners
2000 2dr. v6 Accord | Limo Tint | Black housing Crystal Headlights | R1 Concept slotted/ventilated rotors - Front | Eibach Pro Springs | KYB-GR2 Shocks | Eibach Sway Bars | DC Strut Bar | Pioneer DEH-P6000UB | Pioneer mid speakers | Matt Tweeters | Kenwood 4ch. 800w Amp | 2x 10" Sony Xplod 800w subs | Sony 1200w Class D Amp