USDM Accord Type R "ode to ATR" 56K warning

Which Engine would you choose given unlimited funds?

• Total voters

Wid

Reaction score
Ohh nooooo. I honestly really liked the look of your exterior. I would have loved a weekend with your interior.

Sorry to hear and glad you're okay.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I'm sure she protected you well, and served her life. Glad you're okay, which is the most important thing.

-bl-

Reaction score
my opinion:

Exterior: looks good being white and looks clean, the red badges are fine, headlights are neat. I would lose the type R badges. Dont take this the wrong way, i just believe that unless you have a genuine type R motor under the hood then you shouldn't say your car is a type R.

Engine: stock motor but love how you painted many of the parts red, looks really neat imo. if your going to to do a swap thenF20b or H22a is good.

interior: i would slowly convert it back to stock or instead try and install some various oem Honda interior parts, some people have retrofitted some TSX seats i believe in our cars, looks so nice, or buy some real racing seats, you wont regret the purchase, ive used them before and they are so nice to sit in.

lastly i would lower the car, thats always what i find makes cars look the best.

Other than that i think the car has some good potential but i would lose the whole type R status (no offence).

enjoy the forum!

-bl-

Reaction score
sorry i didnt see what happened with the crash in all, sorry to hear about what happened man =( hope you are doing ok and best of luck with future cars!

i guess ignore the post i made before i only read the first 4 pages before i posted it..

Hollywood

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, I'm a FIRM believer of building a car the way you like. With that out of the way...I am a proud owner of a 6th gen sedan and after seeing this...??? This is an overkill. The phrase "less is best" sometimes is true. Just a friendly word, if our gonna post pics, make sure you clean the car first. Just doing that could make all the difference. Regardless of which route ou take, enjoy our car and build happily.

Back