Frisky's Stance Overhaul (56k will explode)

JV6

Reaction score
Great job man! nice to see pics of the car changing slowly step by step.

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
Looks amazing! You should do 23 all the way around.
But nice choice on rims! This was a huge step. Congrats :thumbsup:

Thanks man, Lol I don't think I'm ready for 23" in the rear. It already takes me long enough to get down my drive way.:ownedrun:

looks great. just loose the XXR center caps. dont rep that you have reps.

Thought about just taking the XXR sticker off of the center cap, but I prefer the caps to the nasty brake components underneath it.

Sorry but the finish on that spoiler doesn't look good at all and is just gonna become more dull with the sun hitting it. Everything else looks great tho. I like those fogs better than the civic ones

It was a pretty good step up from the previous job though. Plus I used about a million and a half layers of outdoor clear enamel so hopefully the color doesn't fade. If it does I'm just gonna wait until the car itself needs a paint job to worry about it.

The bumper and fender lines aren't lined up, why is that?

Cuz I've lost almost all of the clips that hold the bumper on and all I have on that side is 1 screw that isn't even meant to hold the bumper. After taking the bumper off and on so many times its easy to lose clips.

6thGen4lif3

Reaction score
On the car.
IMG_0310.jpg

Hey what type of suspension setup did u have in this picture before the type 1 coilovers??
and car looks good man lol

Back