Frisky's Stance Overhaul (56k will explode)

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
Well, over the past week I've been slowly putting all my newly acquired mods in place. Took a while to do, but I'm so glad I got it all done. started off with some minor stuff, but I promise as you scroll down the Progress gets better.

Started off by repainting my spoiler.
Looks ok from far away...
IMG_0283.jpg

But up close its very faded, and has cheap clear coat on it.
IMG_0281.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg

Sanded and primed with some automotive primer I had laying around.
IMG_0284.jpg

Eewwwwww, no spoiler.
:ohyou:
IMG_0289.jpg

Base coat.
IMG_0291.jpg

Clear coat.
IMG_0292.jpg

Has the hint of blue metallic in it even from a spray can.
IMG_0290.jpg

Back on the car. Very satisfied with the results.
IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

Used what was left in the can to paint my lip. No progress pics though.
IMG_0271.jpg

And then there were wheels!
IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

17x8.25 XXR 527's wrapped in 205/45/17 Falken Ziex. Mild stretch.
IMG_0306.jpg

On the car.
IMG_0310.jpg

Poke.
IMG_0312.jpg

Now on to the real deal. Function and Form Type 1's. I've made so many posts talking about how I'm gonna get some of them, but I never did. Finally came through.
IMG_0313.jpg

First one installed in the front. Only real progress picture I have since I had big gloves on and didn't want to keep removing them for pictures.
IMG_0315.jpg

Finished pictures. 23" from fender to floor in the front, 24" from fender to floor in the rear. I'm so amazed at how everything I've done this week has turned out. I can't believe I finally have my car the way I want it to look. <3
IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

C&C very welcome. I'm eager to see what everybody thinks of my new baby.

cjsaccord

Reaction score
Nice turnaround dude. Your car has came a long way I still remember when It was bone stock. what do you have planned next?

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
I think this would be just about my perfect stance. You are too low to the point where the car is not functional anymore, but you also have that flush look. The wheels are actually flush, not stupid pokey out-y. Great job my man. All you need is side skirts, a rear lip, and professional job and you are done with the exterior imo

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

As for the rear I left it a bit higher because my exhaust is really big and to be honest it isn't very high quality so I don't want it scrapping everything.

I am currently at zero finger gap in the front (I can't even fit a credit card between the fender and tire, but I'm getting a roll tomorrow so that will change) and about a pinky finger gap in the rear.

Yes they are 01-02 fogs. Did some custom fitting that was way too much work to be honest.

And as for future plans, aside from a fender roll, I have no idea what I'm going to do to the car next. And it feels amazing. :)

EscoStylez

Reaction score
wow bro im diggin it..... my fogs fitment suxs compare to ur and i have the right bumper lol :omgbd:

Back