Frisky's Stance Overhaul (56k will explode)

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
love it! looks awesome dude, congrats. Always feel good to see your ideas and hopes of what you want to look like actually come through. Lower that rear a tiny bit more and you're set. Nice choice on the wheels, and good job on the rattle can job.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Looks amazing! You should do 23 all the way around.
But nice choice on rims! This was a huge step. Congrats :thumbsup:

Shadow1

Reaction score
looks great. just loose the XXR center caps. dont rep that you have reps.

dude. car looks perfect the way it is. dont worry about the center caps. why take them off? he takes them off it makes it seem like hes trying to pass them off what they aren't.

love the wheel choice.

kn0x47

Reaction score
Sorry but the finish on that spoiler doesn't look good at all and is just gonna become more dull with the sun hitting it. Everything else looks great tho. I like those fogs better than the civic ones

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
Sorry but the finish on that spoiler doesn't look good at all and is just gonna become more dull with the sun hitting it.

i was thinking this exactly. did you wetsand between coats? thats orange peely like a mother****er.

but that car looks delicious regardless, nice job.

truWarier02

Reaction score
Looking good!

Those wheels compliment your car well but you could've slapped on some 215's easily, no real need to run 205's, IMO.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Wow, talk about transformation. Must've been awesome doing major mods like these all at once and then seeing how much it changed. The car looks great man, reminds me a little of Monty's car.

I do think the spoiler could use a buff or something to gloss it up a bit. Just compare the clarity of the reflection on the trunk lid to that of the spoiler in this photo:

IMG_0298.jpg

I think it just needs to be taken to that next step, and it will look great! :)

Last edited:
Back