Another Step Closer to the 400whp club

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
i picked up the one that paul(nva-av6) said to get. i have to send him the harness, and the aem clips so he can mod the harness for me :peace:

Yea, that'll be the Fic 8. It comes with the boost controller, and the ability to have 2 base maps. :)

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score
lol i made this thread and waited for you to post <3

yes its original mp62. will probably be meth cooled and mayb HBP soon

ill be shocked to see 400, SHOCKED.. but if this guy put down 385 w/ a mp62 on a 3.2 w/ 6lbs . i dont see how i cant be close considering im 3.5 w/ the p2r powerplenums, bigger injectors, a better fpr. he deff doesnt have my clutch and flywheel (if that will even make a difference..

Dont **** on my parade lol :boink:

You should be able to do it, although I still think it would be better to try on a bigger and slower spinning blower, you already reach max revs with the blower near redline on the stock boost pulley let alone with the HBP, your probably looking at what ~4.0 max with the HBP on the 3.5 especially with those bigger intake mods. Your blower is spinning around 15Krpm at redline, which is out of its efficiency range, just food for thought :)

You should work on a custom lysholm CNC aluminum blower (~1.5L) to replace your current one :D

Back