H22 Swap

Drift

Reaction score
Hey quick question how did yu bolt your throttle cable?

I fabbed up a bracket myself. If I remember correctly, I cut off the "U" part that holds the cable and welded it to another piece, drilled holes, painted, installed.

CHID0

Reaction score
Way more legit then the accord. The interior is so racecar. What do you daily now?

Drift

Reaction score
Way more legit then the accord. The interior is so racecar. What do you daily now?

Thanks. That was the idea ;) I have the 99 4runner as a daily/tow vehicle. Its super boring but great for the dog and keeps me out of trouble, (for the most part).

Drift

Reaction score
hey man, if you dont mind can you please tell me how you got the fan to work. please and thank you

The fan was easy. The fan switch on the thermostat housing (2 pin connector, black wire and green wire) is what controls the fan relay. The switch is grounded when the temp gets to a certain point, (I think around 211f). Once that ground, the relay then switches on allowing power to the fans.

Super easy.

IllCG301

Reaction score
I fabbed up a bracket myself. If I remember correctly, I cut off the "U" part that holds the cable and welded it to another piece, drilled holes, painted, installed.

Instead of fabing one can i just use the h22 throttle cable out of the
5th gen preludes?

Back