Mission Impossible:Get to NA 150 WHP:Do you accept?

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
Totalimmortal said:
I said it over in E-H, thank god we don't drive Scoin xB's. Those bad boys lay like 80whp stock. A blown xB lays 123whp and turbocharged at 8.5-9psi are laying 130whp. Sad.

HAHAHAHA.

EmMinODaGreaT

Reaction score
oh my mods are, cai,dc header, skunk 2 exhaust, skunk 2 cam gear, vafc 2 tuned and thats pretty much it for performance... made 150 and 149.xx after tuning, before the vafc and cam gear i made 139.xx and 138.xx

theaccordian

Reaction score
thanks.Gives me hope. Are you auto or 5spd? I didnt know there was a point to tuning a stock camshaft. Ill look into that. But then again I got to take into account smog. If im not mistaken cam gears are illegal.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
thanks.Gives me hope. Are you auto or 5spd? I didnt know there was a point to tuning a stock camshaft. Ill look into that. But then again I got to take into account smog. If im not mistaken cam gears are illegal.

There is no point to tuning a stock camshaft, you're right.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Good luck on the mods.

Stock, I dynoed 135WHP
With my mods now, I'm probably at 150WPH if not close.
If your goal is 156hp with your mods, you should be in the mid to high 15's which is as good (if not better) than a stock 6th gen V6 Accord

theaccordian

Reaction score
blacknight said:
Good luck on the mods.

Stock, I dynoed 135WHP
With my mods now, I'm probably at 150WPH if not close.
If your goal is 156hp with your mods, you should be in the mid to high 15's which is as good (if not better) than a stock 6th gen V6 Accord

you know your on an accord forum when youre shooting for high mid 15's. lol.

Oh yeah and Im auto, f23 5 spds are known to have longass ratios. got one less gear than you, that means my gears are even longer :( Ill die happy if I hit mid 15s.

Back