★ Russianred's Turbo Build Thread! ★ *UPDATED 4/15* ★

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
MFactory LSD - check.

Fluidampr Crank Pulley - check.

Bosch 1650cc Flowmatched Flowtested Injectors - check.

Clutch - pending.

Bisimoto Custom Cam - pending.

Stay tuned. :party52:

rooky

Reaction score
Do you still have the boosted accord because I post you a question in another thread?

akoutmos

Reaction score
Keeping the boost alive! Good work. Soon as things settle down over here, i should put some Mahle pistons in the Euro R motor and boost it :p

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Hi all,

Any idea where to source a 5MT transmission overhaul kit? Usually it has the paper and rubber gaskets, and any other replaceable parts.

I looked around and all I could find was the kit for overhauling automatic accord transmissions (BAXA).

Does this mean I would have to just look at a dealer micro-fiche and source the parts I need part-by-part?

I'm trying to install the MFactory Helical LSD into the transmission housing.

rooky

Reaction score
Synchrotech got some but I heard their SYNCHROS are not good compare to oem parts. Try IPT transmission in my backyard NJ.

IPT TRANSMISSION: Honda Acura Transmission Rebuild Kit
Honda/Acura Transmission Rebuild Kit. Please contact us regarding any application or part not listed- we probably have it! 1.866.828.7267 (Toll Free) or 973.238.0079 (international) Email- [email protected] WEB:http://www.importperformancetrans.com/catalog/honda-acura-transmission-rebuild-kit-116-1.html

Synchrotech transmission: http://www.synchrotech-transmissions.com/

You Owe me a Honey now:henry:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Thanks! The synchros I was going to leave the same, but if they are not crazy expensive I may get those too. What I was really looking for was the paper and rubber gasket kit, not the whole overhaul. My goal is to just install the LSD and throw the transmission in, I know the internals are in good shape.

Back