Thoughts on my f23

michaelp4283

Reaction score
header, catback and intake did JACK $hit for my F23. Literally JACK $hit, it will lean out your A/F and your wallet. Forget those mods unless you want a loud slow car. Pullies are also pretty insignificant. I'd get an H series tranny and a cam, and get it tuned. Might pick up 20 whp and most importantly multiply your torque with the shorter gearing. The only thing worse than a slow car is a LOUD slow car. Trust me, I'm driving one.

idriveanaccord

Reaction score
-AEM Cold Air Intake or AEM V2 Cold Air Intake (Known for hydrolock)
-DC Sports or Megan Racing Headers
-NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
-MSD Spark Plug Wires
-MSD Sport Compact Distributor Cap
-GReddy EVO2 Evolution Exhaust System
-Unorthodox Ultra SS 3-Piece Crank Alt PS Pulleys

thanks! im not much of a 4" exhaust guy but the spark plugs and wires seem possible as we;; as the pulleys!

:andy: <could somone explain what that is?!

SickCeeGeeSix

Reaction score
header, catback and intake did JACK $hit for my F23. Literally JACK $hit, it will lean out your A/F and your wallet. Forget those mods unless you want a loud slow car. Pullies are also pretty insignificant. I'd get an H series tranny and a cam, and get it tuned. Might pick up 20 whp and most importantly multiply your torque with the shorter gearing. The only thing worse than a slow car is a LOUD slow car. Trust me, I'm driving one.

LMFAO!!!! You Obiously did something wrong if u have header~Catback~Intake because i got the exact same thing with upgraded NGK plugs~Wires and i could feel a diffrence and that; that im on 19" rims.... And no i dont have a loud *** exhaust like yours

BigAnt

Reaction score
do spark plugs and wires actually change your hp? if so by how much? :Honda:

Having better thicker wires make a difference, it sends a better spark to the plug. If you have a better plug it gives a bigger sparks with the thicker wires. You also get a little bit better gas mileage.

SickCeeGeeSix

Reaction score
Having better thicker wires make a difference, it sends a better spark to the plug. If you have a better plug it gives a bigger sparks with the thicker wires. You also get a little bit better gas mileage.

Agreed! Your cars response feels alot smother also

idriveanaccord

Reaction score

oh sick im all for that hahah...i kinda wanna do a cheap turbo set up....anyone have any ideas? besides ebay **** ones?

Back