JDMCG3's N/A H22 Build (Last Update: 03/12/2012)

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
Re: my H22 build (Last Update: 11/19/2011)

yea. im sticking it out with all motor for this build. i dont believe in boosted daily driven hondas... but i have plans to swap my stock f23 into a EF 4dr and run F2B on 8-12 lbs

Personally the idea of an f-series motor in an EF sounds great but wouldn't it be best to use the f-tranny over the b-tranny the shorter gears won't help during boost longer gears will

Last edited:

jdmcg3

Reaction score
Re: my H22 build (Last Update: 11/19/2011)

How much $$ is this swap costing you??

what the h into the accord??.. well i dont even think ive hit a grand yet. and you see everything i already got.. plus some pistons, fuel rail, head gasket and race bearings that havent arrived yet. im really getting some amazing deals. and mostly everything is bnib. idk im hoping to only drop 2500 for a built h with tune. but who knows

Personally the idea of an f-series motor in an EF sounds great but wouldn't it be best to use the f-tranny over the b-tranny the shorter gears help during boost longer gears will

yeah it would. but idk.. those are just ideas. i dont even wanna begin to think about that until atleast next winter.

Last edited:

jdmcg3

Reaction score
Re: JDMCG3's N/A H22 Build (Last Update: 11/29/2011)

can anybody recommend a good block guard.. one that allows good coolant flow. cause from the research ive found thats one of the main problems with running block guards.. poor coolant flow which in turns blowen head gaskets.

jdmcg3

Reaction score
Re: JDMCG3's N/A H22 Build (Last Update: 12/03/2011)

decided to sell the valves that i just posted up in my last update. shoot me some reasonable offers..

jdmcg3

Reaction score
Re: JDMCG3's N/A H22 Build (Last Update: 12/03/2011)

so after doing a quick online quote for the machine work thats gonna be needed.. yeah well all i gotta say is im going to exceed my little 2500$ dream budget, by almost double. looks like i need to get a second job to be done by my deadline.

but on a happier note.. ill be updating with some parts tomorrow :D

EDIT: i just got a second job yesterday :) working at a cigar and liquor store

Last edited:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Re: JDMCG3's N/A H22 Build (Last Update: 12/07/2011)

Congrats on the new job - Nice. I'd advise against a block guard, and if you are going to do it right - get the block sleeved and convered to a closed deck using Darton, ERL, Benson, or other reputable MID (Modular Integrated Deck) sleeves.

Still waiting for you to reply to my text and PM I sent you earlier.

jdmcg3

Reaction score

Congrats on the new job - Nice. I'd advise against a block guard, and if you are going to do it right - get the block sleeved and convered to a closed deck using Darton, ERL, Benson, or other reputable MID (Modular Integrated Deck) sleeves.

Still waiting for you to reply to my text and PM I sent you earlier.

i wanted to sleeve the block. but the price for the sleeves and to have the machine shop put em in racks up to $1000. way to much for me.. and since im only running OEM pistons i dont need sleeves. so im just going to mod the block guard by drilling every other hole bigger for better coolant flow.

and im still thinking if i wanna do that or not. after doing some reading using the h harness may not be in my best favor. and im not going to use my stock harness. as for i wanna pull everything stock out and leave it as is just in case the H goes bang-bang-boom one day.

sunroof

Reaction score

haha, i got a second job too, that's how i was able to get my cg

Back