SykVSyx - and so it begins....

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Derek, was at Altech this past wednesday...and mentioned to Joe about a friend wanting to do a swap and he said someone had actually called in inquiring about it too.
He claimed they had done a lot of h22s in accords but not many J-swaps...however they seemed to take it as something easy to do.

Yeah, they probably remember me calling about it, not sure if they do the port matching though, but I will look in to that.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
hahahah... maybe side mirror, not rear view... don't take the k24 lightly... :smash:

lol, if I had a 6spd, I know we wouldn't be having this conversation, but that's ok, I am willing to entertain and educate on the capabilities of an Auto J35.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
1435849574.jpg

Don't hate on me cause I be the best -_-:naughty:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
LOL when the car is done for I'm giving it away probably haha. My car is burning a lot of oil under semi decent driving which means my rings are slowly ****ting on my mouth.

Next car will be VW ftw!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Oh, well, then perhaps I need to put myself first on that tranny list, although you have probably beaten the life out of it........

I think you should get a Passat.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Nah, I go easy on shifting.

I want a 4 door sedan that is fun like a vr6 / Jetta - Passat.

But, who knows. I'm not looking to get a new car any time soon. My car still runs extremely well.

Back