UPDATED: Evan's Quest for a J32 6MT 6GA

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Ordered more parts, yay..............

Hopefully this is the last bunch. Pressure plate bolts, auto to manual sensors and a few pulleys and other things. I over ordered also, but if I don't need anything, I can send it back.

If I can get these sensors and pulleys/gears on, before I put the motor in the car, I should be in good shape. Considering machining some 3/8 or 1/2 inch spacers for the mounts, hopefully giving me clearance to close the hood with the J37 manifold. All this because the J32 oil pan apparently hangs down 5/8 of an inch lower than the J30.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
So I got an email from Tim@OEMAcuraParts. Apparently one of the sensors I need is on national back order and will not be available until June 22nd ETA. So hopefully I can get something figured out for this little sensor, so I can have it swapped.

Varnell

Reaction score
So I got an email from Tim@OEMAcuraParts. Apparently one of the sensors I need is on national back order and will not be available until June 22nd ETA. So hopefully I can get something figured out for this little sensor, so I can have it swapped.

Can you try ordering one from Japan? That's how I had to get my J35A8 valve springs. Surely there's a used manual J32 with a sensor in it.

Trippinsolzz

Reaction score
So from what I understand you got the cl-s manual ecu and harness ? What transmission are you using been watching this swap for awhile now .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Nice, that will help things look a bit more tidy.

If I knew someone here that could do that, I would probably do the same.

Would love to have the engine bay resprayed, but I don't think I would be able to factor that in with everything planned.

Always nice to see a shiny bay.

:love:

Back