Rear Disc Conversion

541accord

Reaction score
I know it has been covered in other threads, but i haven't been able to find a list of parts that are needed to convert from Lx drums to 4 lug discs off an ex. So what parts to i need to do the conversion 4 lug to 4 lug?

mlopezcg69

Reaction score
4cyl or V6 rear calipers there the same, brake lines is a given, 4lug rear knuckle off the ex mod. Just search EBAY. U'll find what u need.

lashlee

Reaction score
When I did mine I got the whole rear subframe so that I could get what I needed and that way they didn't have to take the whole thing apart. Basically you need the hubs/rotors/calipers/lines from the disc model. If you want to use ss lines then you will have to buy rear disc versions or use the oem ones. The e brake lines are different as well and the leading trailing arm has the e brake line mount in a different spot. The drum trailing arm will work you just will have to fab up a way to keep the e brake line steady.

mild2wildaccord

Reaction score
Pretty much find a salavage v6 accord. Get the rear assembly which is ebrake lines, rotors, calipers, hub, and the arm that goes to the trailer arm which is the longest arm. The other 3(1 camber, 2 other the goes to your subframe) arms you can still use your existing. Brake line just bolts right on to existing but you will need to do a thorough flush.

Back