What? New aftermarket headlights...

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
...that actually don't look like crap (though quality is still questionable as always). Still, I am amazed someone bothered to manufacture these for such an old car that is not that popular. The 6GA is not dead afterall...:lawl:

s-l1600.gif

s-l1600.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-HOUSI...LED-DRL-FOR-98-02-HONDA-ACCORD-/232089820167?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. But that LED DRL isn't very bright either, I'm sure it's low quality given the price and the fact that no specs are given. But maybe I could remove it and install a higher quality LED tube in its place.

604ACCORD

Reaction score
I agree with it not being bright... The ones I have are bright as hell, wonder if I could order some and swap tgem. Its hard to tell what they used in these headlights until they are opened up. Who's gonna be the ginnepig lol

604ACCORD

Reaction score
True. Might be winter project for me.

I was thinking the same I'm debating on doing quad retrofit but what scares me is the fitment of aftermarket lights. The ones I have now have horrible fitment my other ones fit beautifully. I kinda wanted oem ones to do my quad retrofit. Its funny because I was planning on running my leds the same way I was going to cut the top section (that runs between light and turn signal) so it exposed the led strip which I was going to glue in behind pretty much how these ones look.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
I do need to get new headlights. I might give these a go. I would prefer a clear strip instead of the amber but I don't want to cut my clear strips up to make it work. I'm glad you posted these. I really hope these don't become super popular amongst the community haha. It is really a cool a company decided to make new parts our cars.

Back