OFFICIAL JDM H22A1 group buy socal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccordex00

Reaction score
but I want a smooth and comfy rpm range I might get the h later
but so far my recipe includes some breathing components..Im also debating on going black or blue cover
black is more oem but blue is sexieer cause red is overkill imo..any thoughts?

RickyG

Reaction score
Well I disagree with you guys ;) Keep the f tranny. Yeah your gears won't be as short, but if you're DDing a bunch of miles on the freeway every day like you do, you're going to want the f for the gas mileage and for a comfortable ride. Otherwise you'll be at a pretty high rpm on the whole drive :/

I feel like what was really said was, keep the f tranny it has longer gears which means you should boost it...

If I had an I4 I would probably jump on this. But I don't.

ccordex00

Reaction score
Well before going to LA back and foward I thought about going with the h22 tranny but now going from costa mesa to downtown LA on the 405 and 110 makes me keep the F tranny even more....it took me one and half hour to get to my internship and keeping with that traffic is horrible!:chucklesfawk:

slow f23

Reaction score
i would order a different header than that megan racing one.. i had one for my h22 and within a month of it, it sounds like ****.

going with greddy or DC until turbo manifold time

kn106518

Reaction score
now is that smog and emission legal in CA? I don't want to put it on and can't even pass smog check ya know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back