Varnell's '02 Coupe EX 5spd 56k

Varnell

Reaction score
I put them on my sedan before it was salvaged. I bought a set of '02 16's that look better. They're the more web-like design. Trying to sell them with this car and sell my powder coated 18's separately.

james'99

Reaction score
Ahhh! Darn! That stinks! They looked mint! I was actually gonna ask my friend down there to pick em up from ya if I we could arrange a sale! I am staying 4 lug because I have already spent the money one the OEM rear bearings from Honda and I actually like the OEM 15"s. Too bad.

EDIT: Do you know what yard the car went to and can you tell me of their (the wheels) condition when it left you? I may give them a call on them if you think they were good and could possibly give me the VIN of the sedan so I can identify the car for them. Hope I don't sound like a pest.

Last edited:

Varnell

Reaction score
Ahhh! Darn! That stinks! They looked mint! I was actually gonna ask my friend down there to pick em up from ya if I we could arrange a sale! I am staying 4 lug because I have already spent the money one the OEM rear bearings from Honda and I actually like the OEM 15"s. Too bad.

EDIT: Do you know what yard the car went to and can you tell me of their (the wheels) condition when it left you? I may give them a call on them if you think they were good and could possibly give me the VIN of the sedan so I can identify the car for them. Hope I don't sound like a pest.

I honestly have no idea where it went. Sorry, man. It was about 7 months ago.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I'll be selling the car. I may look into fixing some dents down the road if it doesn't sell. I think $2500-3000 should sell pretty quickly during tax time, though.
:sad:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
The 5 spd black coupe. lol. I've been going back and forth between selling it and keeping it as a beater to keep miles low on the J32.
Wait.. I'm confused. I know you have the sedan, but it got totaled right? And, this 5 spd black coupe. But you're doing a J32 swap? Three 6gens? :thinking:

Varnell

Reaction score
Yea, the sedan was totaled out. I bought a 5spd black coupe that night and started swapping over parts. I started doing more research about the J32 swap and gave up the idea of putting it into the i4 engine bay so I picked up a black J30 coupe on Halloween. The sedan is long gone and I'm selling the 5spd now. lol

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Yea, the sedan was totaled out. I bought a 5spd black coupe that night and started swapping over parts. I started doing more research about the J32 swap and gave up the idea of putting it into the i4 engine bay so I picked up a black J30 coupe on Halloween. The sedan is long gone and I'm selling the 5spd now. lol
I see. So, three 6gens, not two. That's impressive, man. Loving the spirit!

Varnell

Reaction score
Sometimes you wonder if all the cash, planning, and elbow grease was worth it. Then as you walk to your car and unconsciously compare it to the ones around it you're reminded that it definitely was.

20150322_193042.jpg

Back