Colored Gauge Bezel Trim

whitederic

Reaction score
Can across colored Gauge Bezel Trim that fits our cars today.

Comes in 28 different colors and seems to be an exact fit. Colors from black, red, blue, pink, almond and lime green to name a few.

29.99 usd and free shipping.

6e7302c1bc7a7ef18e76d10737d53f50.jpg

What do yall think?

whitederic

Reaction score
Almond (for a classy look)
f55e09dbe1b16e0b24d8d400b7db7dcd.jpg

Purple gloss (a subtle change)
2fd9f2b023ccfb1a4fe2ebdda41f3ad8.jpg

Key Lime Gloss (for a "funky fresh" interior)
6d2b5cd090ebb1d9df5ee2d1f0c7d8c2.jpg

Just for some of the color examples

james'99

Reaction score
The idea is nice. If I did it, I think I'd do a lighter gray as an offset to what's on there now. Otherwise, it'd be too distracting.

whitederic

Reaction score
The idea is nice. If I did it, I think I'd do a lighter gray as an offset to what's on there now. Otherwise, it'd be too distracting.
They do have a couple variations of gray. I'm still tossing the idea around. Might have to photoshop a pic with the color I want to get a better idea.

whitederic

Reaction score
Just ordered one. Says should arrive may 15-20th. I'll take pics before, during and after

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Strange, the aftermarket bits that pop up for these cars sometimes. Just when you think no one is making anything for them anymore lol.

cfox28

Reaction score
hmm, too distracting in my opinion, should be some variation of gray, or silver, something that picks up cues from the rest of the car. for the cluster, i like the custom look, where the circle areas are essentially extruded out toward the driver, those look clean.. just my opinion

whitederic

Reaction score
Strange, the aftermarket bits that pop up for these cars sometimes. Just when you think no one is making anything for them anymore lol.
Yea, surprised to come across these. Such a random part to make, yet could make a difference so easily.

Hope more parts keep randomly popping up for our cars.
hmm, too distracting in my opinion, should be some variation of gray, or silver, something that picks up cues from the rest of the car. for the cluster, i like the custom look, where the circle areas are essentially extruded out toward the driver, those look clean.. just my opinion
Well they do have variations of grey and silver but I'm going for a little more of a twist to my interior. Not giving out any hints yet, but will see how it comes out.

Back