F23A5 Turbo Build

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Thanks so much for your useful info as well! I just assumed it would be the same as NA. What you say makes total sense and now. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

EmMinODaGreaT

Reaction score
Catch can, one from valve cover, and one from the suction side of the turbo helps aid in the removal of excess crankcase pressures.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
You mean two seperate cans, one coming out of each area and open to atmospheric air/pressure? The way I understand it - basically opening the inflow/outflow of air from the areas as pressure changes in the engine. There is no need to have a routed crankcase vacuum system in a high whp turboed car, just an open system with catch cans? Am I right or wrong in understanding it this way?

cf8tuner

Reaction score
i wish i had the money and time to do that my car is my daily driver (BAD LINkAGE BUSHING) i need time off from work to fix it ....never will get it

akoutmos

Reaction score
It does take quite a bit of money, time and know how. But once it is done and running, it is quite an amazing feeling. I have recently gone to 15 pounds of boost on a completely stock block and a fairly conservative street tune that i did. There are a lot of good people here on the forum so information is not hard to come by here :D

Back