AKoutmos' 2000 Accord Sedan DX *56*

akoutmos

Reaction score
As of now the car prob weighs close to 3k pounds. It's def not light, but not super heavy either. I'm still tossing around ideas in my head as to where exactly i want to go with this car. Only time will tell.

Either way be ready for some upgrades this summer 6GA ;)

Chorilored

Reaction score
^Good sh!t Alex!. nice time, although i was hoping you would break 13's, a lil longer and you would have got that gaystang :p btw did you get new tires for this run? and what rpm did you have you're launch control on?

akoutmos

Reaction score
I honestly would have broken the 13's if i had some decent tires, and all my boost available to me :p.

I switched out wastegates hoping that this one would hold better than my previous one that i just preloaded the crap out of....but not so :(. It can only hold like 10psi, while my other gate with a really preloaded spring could get me to 15 and then taper to 12. The launch control is set to 3500 RPMs. No anti-lag, just 2-step. With a turbo this size there is no need for anti-lag lol

And the tires were a tire-rack special. Cheapo winters and cheapo american racing wheels. I think i got all 4 tires and wheels for like $400 :p.

Back