megan racing strut tower bar

604ACCORD

Reaction score
I love that strut brace I like the fact you can use the tl one also. I thought it was just the nuspeed one that you could do that with.

phi1542

Reaction score
I love that strut brace I like the fact you can use the tl one also. I thought it was just the nuspeed one that you could do that with.
Thanks I had the regular megan strut bar at first but once I saw the race spec one I had to get it. It's a lot better design wise but I haven't test driven it yet. I'll do that in the morning on the way to school lol from the looks of it I can use the TL/CL. I've looked at pictures of the TL CL strut bar and the bar part attaches at the bends so it would have clearance from the looks of it.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Nice. Looks like you might be able to still use the TL/CL bar since it uses the 2 middle nuts on the side with 4. It will be elevated a little since it's sitting on the mounting plate for the Megan, so not sure how much that will throw off where it mounts on the firewall. If anything might just need a few washers that make up the same thickness as the plate.

phi1542

Reaction score
Nice. Looks like you might be able to still use the TL/CL bar since it uses the 2 middle nuts on the side with 4. It will be elevated a little since it's sitting on the mounting plate for the Megan, so not sure how much that will throw off where it mounts on the firewall. If anything might just need a few washers that make up the same thickness as the plate.
Thanks haha I test drove it today and it feels a lot better. It handles a lot better than the regular megan racing strut bar. Since it's slightly elevated will there be clearance issues with the hood?

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Back