Painting High Beam Reflectors Yellow

CHID0

Reaction score
I used Krylon Stained Glass Paint and i got it from Micheal's arts and crafts.

IMG_2590.jpg

IMG_2597.jpg

Accordtune-up010.jpg

gzero87

Reaction score
thanks for the info Chido, I went to michaels to buy it and the cap color was orange! haha i didnt remember what color the lid you had when i look at the picture so i was worried it was going to turn out orange.

but once i got home with the spray paint and check this post i was relieved haha

just blackhoused my lights and did the yellow high beams, looks great, has a very custom oem look =D

Led_zeppelin

Reaction score
nice ...i'm doing this right now...the housing is drying and now all i need to do is go buy the paint.. for the high beam..it's gonna loook sickkk:squintrun:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
No one else seems to have had this problem, but don't leave the painters tape on any longer than you have to, or it may take off some of the chrome coating on the housing.

It might not, but that's what happened to me...tape was only on for a couple days. Annoying.

speedracered

Reaction score
No one else seems to have had this problem, but don't leave the painters tape on any longer than you have to, or it may take off some of the chrome coating on the housing.

It might not, but that's what happened to me...tape was only on for a couple days. Annoying.

YUP. dont leave the tape on too long.. it pulled off some chrome off my lights.

smoky

Reaction score
im doing this also! after i get my black housed head lamps :D
i'll post pics when done

smoky

Reaction score
UGH!!!! no store near me carries yellow krylon stained glass! wtf!!!!

i went to michael's and they said they don't carry it wtf..went to hobby shop..nothing..went to auto zone..pep boys..napa auto parts..wal mart and nothing!!! what the heck!

anybody wanna ship me one lol

Back