- - ** SOLD** - - KSC Glock 26C (Compact) Airsoft Gun

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
**SOLD**

This is as real as it gets with airsoft guns. Imported directly from KSC Corp., Japan, this gun is Green Gas powered, but can just as easily, efficiently, and safely be powered by your camping stove propane refill such as Coleman or Ozark Trail brands. This gun is full gas-blowback and features three modes toggled by the switch on the slide. When turned up, it shoots single fire. When turned to the middle position, this is disassembling mode for cleaning. When turned downwards, this is full-automatic mode. The casing is made out of real ABS resin, the same exact polymer used to make real Glock pistols. The gun features an adjustable hop-up system which fine-tunes the accuracy of this weapon. The only imperfection is a small crack in the plastic slide which sometimes causes it to derail. A full metal slide and outer barrel can be purchased online and link can be provided upon inquiry. All internal components and inner barrel are made out of quality machined metal. This gun includes the patented exclusive Glock safety feature on the trigger (just like the real Glock would), which can be seen in the pictures. The orange tip has been removed for simulated combat realism. This is considered a VERY rare model due to its single-shot and fully-automatic capabilities, as well as its compact variant. Extended magazines may also be purchased online. Operates precisely just like a real Glock handgun would (down to mechanism of disassembly), but shoots 6mm Airsoft BBs. Please see pictures for all items included in the sale.

IMG_7853.jpg

IMG_7860.jpg

IMG_7854.jpg

IMG_7855.jpg

IMG_7861.jpg

IMG_7856.jpg

IMG_7870.jpg

IMG_7871.jpg

IMG_7857.jpg

IMG_7859.jpg

Itemized components of this sale include:

KSC Glock 26C (compact) Pistol
¼ Full Container of Green Gas
Original Bag of 6mm Airsoft BBs
Speedloader for 30 Round Magazine
Allen Key and Special Hop-Up Adjustment Tool
Original Box
Set of Original Targets
JDM Instructions for Pistol Operation

Originally purchased for $170 and shipped from Japan, my asking price for this item and accessories is: $100 SHIPPED to your door anywhere in the Continental United States.

Last edited:

Darianjr1

Reaction score
Re: KSC Glock 26C (Compact) Airsoft Gun - By Far Not Your Cheap Wal-Mart Bullsh*t!

mann thats something serious there and why didnt you shoot anything on the targets hopefully you didnt miss but glws wish i could pick this up just the wrong time

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Re: KSC Glock 26C (Compact) Airsoft Gun - By Far Not Your Cheap Wal-Mart Bullsh*t!

I shot at other things besides the original targets ;)

And, yes it is accurate and it is POWERFUL. Not for little boys that like shooting each other recklessly. This is for simulated Airsoft combat with gear, or straight target practice. I mean you don't have to use gear if you don't want to, I never did, but then again I wasn't the one being shot at with this thing ;)

Also, power is directly proportionate to the amount of gas pressure propelling the BBs.

Darianjr1

Reaction score

yea i would definitely love to pick this up for my girl. i know how to shoot my last numbers at a range was 35/40 with the m4 250m being the farthest.

im in the army

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Still have it... Someone grab it.

Last edited:

gold4door02

Reaction score

Whats the lowest price you can swing shipped to 13501?

Back