Basic looking Accord

b1L@L

Reaction score
:drool2::drool2: soo nice!! where did you move your heater knobs?

Its not like I ever need them, but they are in the center console

By far the cleanest Accord on this site...........

Appreciate the love brother.

yeah, wondering abt that too.... :thinking:

very clean indeed... how much boost r u running?

hmm, I will have to double check with the last tune we did, she's pushing 501 to the wheels currently :yuno:

:)

You just turn the bezels on the auxiliary gauges to adjust temp/fan speed. :lawl:

I thought about getting one of those LED shift prompters a while back. Which pedal covers are those?

Still waiting on video. :)

Lmfao, there is no air that is ever turned on this car anymore.

The title of this thread kept me from clicking on it until just now. Just assumed you picked uo some stock Accord. lol

Loving the headlights. I know you put a lot of work into them. Also, your front lip fitment gives me hope that I won't butcher my new one.

Thank you Captain ! And yes, the headlights are just a tiny bit complicated to, would never attempt this again.

i can't figure out how you force yourself to drive such a bland automobile :lawl: :thumbup:

I know eh :p
But I do have to force myself to drive it, because even in summer, I never have time for it. I put probably 400 miles this entire summer on it :henry:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
:lewx4::lewx4::lewx4::lewx4::lewx4::lewx4::lewx4:

I want to this retro right now, if you know what I mean lol.

Excuses443/

Reaction score
If that were a sedan, I would need a cold shower. Super clean. Loving the mods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
photobucket has been effing with everyone's account... sigh... i just updated the featured car section :D

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Apparently hosting is no longer free, you have to upgrade your account to a paid subscription. Their site has gradually gotten slower and slower, and now this. Was going to write them an strongly worded email but couldn't even find a 'Contact Us' link.

Poor 6GA. :(

Edit: somehow Mike's sig pic is still working? :thinking:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Apparently hosting is no longer free, you have to upgrade your account to a paid subscription. Their site has gradually gotten slower and slower, and now this. Was going to write them an strongly worded email but couldn't even find a 'Contact Us' link.

Poor 6GA. :(

Edit: somehow Mike's sig pic is still working? :thinking:

i think their decision on who to screw over is based off of how much you're 3rd party hosting. over the years, i've linked tons of pictures from there, mostly to here, so i'm pretty much screwed :lawl: i remember they did something similar to this a little over a decade ago after i first signed up there. my picture links were dead for about a month and they eventually came back. i'm convinced it's just a money grab on their part.

took care of that email for you anyway haha. i just responded to their email telling me some things on my account would be disabled...didn't get an 'undeliverable' email back, so maybe they got it? :shrug: :lawl:

Back