HID kit Club!

slaiguy

Reaction score
quick question, and gathering of opinions: do you guys find it somewhat pointless to have regular (non-hid) fog lights, w/ hid's in your low beam? just a question from a soon-to-be member of the hid club.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
quick question, and gathering of opinions: do you guys find it somewhat pointless to have regular (non-hid) fog lights, w/ hid's in your low beam? just a question from a soon-to-be member of the hid club.

Regular cars with manufacture HIDs headlights normally have halogen bulbs in the fog lights.
Remember, fog lights (when aimed properly) help you see directly in front of your car and notmally has a wider beam than HID's

slaiguy

Reaction score
thanks knight. now if you wanna help me find a set of fogs for not too much :omgbd:

slaiguy

Reaction score
do the pepboys fit for 01-02 bumpers? plus the ones that ive seen in pepboys, advance auto, etc. usually = push cart. money isnt my issue so much as performance and looks.

slaiguy

Reaction score
i agree w/ gettin oem. but i was trynna go for somethin a lil more unique. theyre hot, so i'll prolly end up w/ those cuz its hard finding otherwise.

Back