Brad2274's 1999 V6 Pearl red Coupe

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: Update!!!Brad2274's 1999 V6 Pearl red Coupe

Finally! lol your coupe looks great man, with some fintuned details it will be stunning. Maybe space those wheels out a little.

cmgreensr

Reaction score

Lookin good man, that kit makes it look like you dropped it 2 more inches instantly!

Brad2274

Reaction score

Very nice. I really like it. Vave you ever thought about painting/plastidipping the chrome window trim black? It would complete the look imo
thanks! planning on putting 3m gloss black or gunmetal metallic vinyl, might do roof in black as well
Finally! lol your coupe looks great man, with some fintuned details it will be stunning. Maybe space those wheels out a little.
thanks dude!
yeah im planning on some 15-20mm in rear and 5 or 10 up front, after roll in rear fenders, doing extended studs in the rear will be good since i have one broken stud :lawl:
Lookin good man, that kit makes it look like you dropped it 2 more inches instantly!
i know right!? much harder to fit a jack under, i have to roll it over some 2x8s, it actually is almost a half inch lower all around after going from stock wheels and tires to the 18s with 215/40s

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Dude, I really gotta tell you this..

Absolutely :love: this new look! This is probably one of the best mix 'n match lip kits I've ever seen. They really flow very well. And looking sexy as hell..

I noticed that your side window frame is body-colored, which I think it's very nice and unique.

I don't know if you'll be going with the wingless route for your trunk deck in the future but, with these powerful-looking lip kits now, keeping your oem wing really sets off the over all look very nicely imo.

Very x2 nicely done!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

^I never noticed the top part of the door frame was painted lol.

I agree about keeping the OEM wing, that paired with that rear lip looks sweet imo.

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score

Nice paint dude! Post a pic of the rear

Varnell

Reaction score

Glad to see this finally happen. It looks great.

I can't wait to get started on my WW kit. How much cutting was done on the front lip?

Brad2274

Reaction score

Dude, I really gotta tell you this..

Absolutely :love: this new look! This is probably one of the best mix 'n match lip kits I've ever seen. They really flow very well. And looking sexy as hell..

I noticed that your side window frame is body-colored, which I think it's very nice and unique.

I don't know if you'll be going with the wingless route for your trunk deck in the future but, with these powerful-looking lip kits now, keeping your oem wing really sets off the over all look very nicely imo.

Very x2 nicely done!

Thanks a ton man, i was back n forth on kits for a while and i didnt want the oem kit, but i always loved 1nonlyaccords kit and then i bought most of it off him :)
For a while i want sure if the door top was supposed to be body color or black, the guy who painted it a few years ago forgot it was a black vinyl/plastic and painted it hahah. It's easier to detail anyways, could vinyl over it if i want.
I've been wanting to go wingless, as the car originally was, but im ok with it for now hahah.

^I never noticed the top part of the door frame was painted lol.

I agree about keeping the OEM wing, that paired with that rear lip looks sweet imo.
Took me a while to notice too :lawl:
I'm keeping it till i have the money for a different trunk/wing setup, might still ad a rear window visor as it should still flow with my busy/edgy theme

Nice paint dude! Post a pic of the rear
Thanks dude! ill get one up soon.
Glad to see this finally happen. It looks great.

I can't wait to get started on my WW kit. How much cutting was done on the front lip?
I didnt do the cutting, the previous owner did. Lip is currently off right now so i can get you pictures if you want.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Thanks a ton man, i was back n forth on kits for a while and i didnt want the oem kit, but i always loved 1nonlyaccords kit and then i bought most of it off him :)
For a while i want sure if the door top was supposed to be body color or black, the guy who painted it a few years ago forgot it was a black vinyl/plastic and painted it hahah. It's easier to detail anyways, could vinyl over it if i want.
I've been wanting to go wingless, as the car originally was, but im ok with it for now hahah.
Gotcha. Good inspiration, and nice to get the kits that has already been modded to fit your sides.

Oh, I see. Whether it was an accident or not, I still think they're cool. (But good call on fixing your lower grille to black it out.)

Yeah, keep the wing 'til you get bothered!

Back