Picking My Color

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
How bout yellow?

OH that was covered. Sawry.

I hate that carbon bronze paint on TL's...but I'm not hating it on a 6GA. You may be onto something. In the first post, I like the 2nd one down, personally.

AFAccord

Reaction score
Galaxy Gray Metallic + bronze wheels = sex.

4802419843_b864e7cc0a_b.jpg

blur

Reaction score
Sometimes the best thing to do is just ignore people. I do it at work all the time with great success. They eventually give up trying to get my attention and walk away in shame. :inouteek:
Really? Waste of time trying to communicate with such an elitist. I rest my case. You won't be hearing from me, lol...it's not like I even know who you are hahah.

Last edited:

AFAccord

Reaction score
What rim colour would you go with if you end up with Option #6?

I'm sticking with the polished wheels you see in the photos. I might look into getting them chromed or maybe powder coated clear, just because it's so difficult to keep hand polished wheels looking good.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I actually feel like it would be daunting task, Slava. I'd want to make sure I got something I wouldn't get sick of or change my mind about. Or regret getting based on wheel color and other stuff. If I had to choose a color today for my car...no idea. lol

And if you look at the first/last couple pages you can see he's thinking of a shade of bronze, essentially. Just a matter of the lightness/darkness, and blend.

turbo_911

Reaction score
Yeah I've been following his posts, it's just I wanted to see which ones he likes the best so it would be easier for us to pick lol.

It's just last page has like 6-8 pics to pic from? That's tough haha

But yeah, I would have no idea what to paint my car if I were painting one right now.

Back