Car is officially totaled.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Ught that's rough to look at, just wrong place wrong time my friend. Could have been worse I guess though, the important things in life are still in tact. Best wishes for what's next.

Your car will not be forgotten, you did an amazing job with it.

Bax

Reaction score
I did go to the hospital the day after because of some aches and pain but nothing major to go to the ER room.

You always need to go to the ER for a checkup after any accident. For 2 reasons, just in case you were to notice a soreness a day or 2 later (you have 48 hours i believe to get the checkup after the accident), and the other reason is my health insurance covered the visit, but the other person's insurance (it was her fault) paid me back for that, so I got a grand in my pocket. But the main and most important reason is to cover yourself if you end up noticing a soreness a day or 2 later.

glad you're alright!

Elite1JDM

Reaction score
wtf!! Thats so horrible jeff! Glad your good tho, really scary to see bad accidents like that. Your car was soo fresh and minty! I know the next car will be FLY as well...! RIPSSM GEM!!:(

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
Please PM me if you do decide to part out. I will be more than happy to carry on your car's spirit through mine :)

cjsaccord

Reaction score
Im glad to hear your okay, Your car was so fresh for so long too, seeing your car assured me to go ww and it also showed me that I have a ww kit obsession on sedans lol!
Hopefully you get a 5 speed ssm 6th gen and just make a replica of your old one:hihi:

Back