DarkSideAccord's 1999 G23 powered I4 sedan (56K go sleep)

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
Sonnick said:
In order to really see the potential tho, you're going to need to tune that bish :p

still waiting on my SAFC2 :furious: hopefully i can do the install after tht

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score
SAFC is supposed to be a better then the VAFC right not only because its cheaper but also because the VAFC doesn't support the V-tec adjustment right?

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
roy, this guy has not even responded to direct email.

if you or anyone is on honda tech, his name is unidentified. plaese pm him abt the cams i bought on cb7tuner. the sooner i get the answer the sooner you get the cams

Egi7

Reaction score
BadgerType said:
roy, this guy has not even responded to direct email.

if you or anyone is on honda tech, his name is unidentified. plaese pm him abt the cams i bought on cb7tuner. the sooner i get the answer the sooner you get the cams

What cams are these, might I ask?

Egi7

Reaction score
Ahh Ha, Web stage 1, thats all i needed to know, thanks for the info hehehehe.......................lol

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
Egi7 said:
Ahh Ha, Web stage 1, thats all i needed to know, thanks for the info hehehehe.......................lol

stay away! it's mine!! :bash: lol

badger, i'll PM him and see wat's going on... worst case scenario, i might just have to dish out 4 bills for the crower ones ;) btw, u got the package from my friend yet?

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
Quicksilvercord said:
SAFC is supposed to be a better then the VAFC right not only because its cheaper but also because the VAFC doesn't support the V-tec adjustment right?

same thing... only difference is one is for vtec applications, and one is for non-vtec applications (which means all other cars)... vtec engagement point not support? dun think i've heard tht issue b4... all i know is tht obd2 cars will overwrite the tuning u've done over time (back to normal factory programming), so u need to write down all ur specs and such... but i could be wrong ;)

thanx for the comments guys

Back