What'd you do to your accord today?

Mikey

Reaction score
Guess it helps to keep unsafe vehicles off the road.
What are you trying to say here...? ಠ_ಠ

Tint! 20% all the way around.
Looks good. I have 15% and it doesn't look that dark. What kind of tint did you use?

Picked up about 3.7whp...:lawl:

IMAG1299_zps8bb8ff15.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^You've gone sticker crazy. haha

Tint! 20% all the way around.

That looks so good. I regret not going darker, wish I would have gone 20%.

Update for retro. Lightly put together for an idea before I get the projectors and everything.

Blackhousings look good, just polish those lenses while you're waiting for the other parts to arrive. Or are you going with TYC clear lenses?

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Blackhousings look good, just polish those lenses while you're waiting for the other parts to arrive. Or are you going with TYC clear lenses?

Just gonna do a quick polish. You can't tell, I guess cause of the lighting, but they're already pretty clear. Clearer than my current ones which were restored... **** that was actually more than a year ago :henry:

But I'd rather have these Stanley lenses :thumbsup:

JetLife

Reaction score
My new setup
2 12" MTX's (when they were good back in the day) 1600w or 1400w(forget which) MTX amp
o7lojd.jpg

JordanZ

Reaction score
What are you trying to say here...? ಠ_ಠ

Looks good. I have 15% and it doesn't look that dark. What kind of tint did you use?

Picked up about 3.7whp...:lawl:

IMAG1299_zps8bb8ff15.jpg

Not sure what brand. Probably just because my car is white.

^You've gone sticker crazy. haha

That looks so good. I regret not going darker, wish I would have gone 20%.

thanks man. I was debating between 30% front 5% rear and 20% all the way. Finally decided and very happy with it

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
Update on my retrofit.

Taped up the corner reflectors. Did the rest of the housing black. Looked really good... Until the tape took some chrome off :( m
Had a feeling this would happen so I just went all black. Sorry Alex :lawl:

Pics to come

Edit: I know this isn't "what I did to my accord today". But it is something I did today, for my accord. And it isn't exactly thread worthy, since a typical mini H1 retrofit. So a little off topic, hopefully not an issue.

wet the tape or use seran wrap. i got sock of the chrome comming off lol

xIrvin

Reaction score
Noticed only one of my damn fog lights are working right now gotta figure out the problem when i have time -__-

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
Left the moonroof open on my moms 05 sedan last night... Then it rained :sad:

I ended up just using the tilt up on mine after a full night of rain..no water in the car at all. Wife ended up seeing it the next morning after and rain in like the dog had died or something. Guess she is figuring out where the priority of my car is right now.

Added my 48 smd led blue panel for my dome tonight and moved my 48 smd led white panel in the trunk. Huge difference. Pictures to come.
Here they are for 2.97 shipped
48 smd led blue dome/t10/168/194 panel

Back