What'd you do to your accord today?

Honda4Life

Reaction score
Changed the following;

a) Air filter - WIX

b) Flushed the brake fluid - ATE Super Blue

c) First drain and fill of tranny fluid with Honda fluid (syn)

d) Flushed the power steering fluid (Honda Fluid)

Biggest difference - STEERING FLUID!...Sooo smooth now!

Next up;

a) Engine Oil & Filter

b) Tranny Fluid stage 2 & stage 3

c) Spark Plugs

d) Coolant - Honda

e) Cabin Filter

cjsaccord

Reaction score
I got my first much needed wheel alignment today!! To find out that the previous owner was in a accident so bad that it bent the control arm.
its like the alignment didn't do anything. so im still stuck with a suicidal car :wtf1:

JediYuhdigg

Reaction score
Headlights still giving problems after remaking the relay harness... Worked fine for a day then passenger side stopped working.. Tried extra bulbs, they didnt work... Replaced ballast, it worked while the car was off.. Turned the car on and both passenger and driver side stopped working & haven't gotten them to work since.. Will recheck relay harness in the morning.. Thinking about saying F it and just order a new ddm tuning kit with relay harness for about 70 bucks.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Replaced clock LED bulb with a different style bulb...and it barely made a difference. How the hell do you get the clock to be as bright as the odo...

redmeansfaster

Reaction score
Replaced clock LED bulb with a different style bulb...and it barely made a difference. How the hell do you get the clock to be as bright as the odo...

i tried to do this too....post when you find an answer this

in other news....trimbrite black out tape is deluxe

JediYuhdigg

Reaction score

I soldered in a 3mm 12v LED with resistor, looks pretty nice. Stays on all the time tho, just dont notice during the day

slowrider87

Reaction score
painted grill insert to match, reverted my emblem back to stok, put in new fogs (replacements) and tested my retros to align the cutoff... need to redo that one.

jwong512

Reaction score
RedlineVtec helped me clean my IACV, IM, TB, and EGR port. Car is running so much smoother now! Would highly recommend his services to local socal people.

Back