*New* Faceplam V2 design

pattywak

Reaction score
Re: Update "facepalm" decals order here

Wait, so are they die cut or bumper sticker style? You have pictures posted of both kinds.

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score

Wait, so are they die cut or bumper sticker style? You have pictures posted of both kinds.

they are die cut, the white is the backing of the paper you see, (it looks bumper style if it hasn't been removed yet... all are die cut

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score

you guys still got these? I asked for some pics of all the different colors when you guys were first talking about them but neither of you ever sent me any pics.

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score

you guys still got these? I asked for some pics of all the different colors when you guys were first talking about them but neither of you ever sent me any pics.

sorry im the just the designer, Jacob had the vinyl... but looks like things might be a halt, cuz jacob might not be in the vinyl business anymore, leaving no one to print the stickers, but...

as of recently lots of people have been asking for them so, i found a website that allows you to upload and image, edit it and they print it out bumper sticker style and send it.
- I want to redo the design so its not die-cut as well as make it look like the special fatlace decals (like the ones you get at hellaflush events)

this will be facepalm V2... coming soon

Back