NEW!!! Function & Form TypeTwo.5 w/Eibach ERS Springs

NASOHC

Reaction score
Picking up a couple of sets on Monday so if any one else needs a set - save me a trip and order by this weekend! Thanks.

:bump:

SoCalAccord2000

Reaction score
so this is how people ride hella flush, they ride high spring rates so less recoil? so what is the stock spring rate for type 1s and type 2s are they the same? i need to get stiffer back so i can slam more and alittle stiffer fronts.

NASOHC

Reaction score

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
Picking up a couple of sets on Monday so if any one else needs a set - save me a trip and order by this weekend! Thanks.

:bump:

so your going to be the guinea pig ... i def want to hear your review on them, i'm getting tired of my tein ss ... 8k front/6k rear, not stiff enough ... and no that is not what she said :lawl:

NASOHC

Reaction score
so your going to be the guinea pig ... i def want to hear your review on them, i'm getting tired of my tein ss ... 8k front/6k rear, not stiff enough ... and no that is not what she said :lawl:

Yeah, i've been the guinea pig on many things here on 6GA - nothing new. LOL :) will let you know as soon as they're installed.

JayStuff

Reaction score
would anyone say that 14/10 is harsh or just really nice and stiff? im really debating between that or 12/8 or 12/10. anyone have any insight that could help me decide?

Back