Caliper Brackets

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Hey All,

This is a call out to anyone running the Front/Rear caliper brackets that Paul Smalser(NVA-AV6) made.

Hoping to get the EXACT measurements/sizes of the brackets as well as the bolts/washers and any other parts included in the design of the the brackets.

Feel free to pm myself and/or Jon(Kn0x47) with the info.

Thanks in advance.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Also if anyone has the Fastbrakes brackets or Fat Four Customs brackets that can share the same info, that would be helpful too.

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the fat four brackets in my garage that i can get measurements if needed but a member sent me this a couple years ago so this should also be correct since they look identical.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I have the fat four brackets in my garage that i can get measurements if needed but a member sent me this a couple years ago so this should also be correct since they look identical.

That is awesome!! Thanks for posting that.

Just to confirm, that is the front bracket, right?

kn0x47

Reaction score
derek, so which calipers are you wanting to use on the rear?

yeah if you (or anyone) could verify most of those measurements that'd be great.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
On FFC's website they say the bracket is is 5.375" x 1.625"...while that engineering drawing shows 7" x 1.2205" x 1.5". The website also says the mounting holes where the bracket is mounted to the knuckle are 5.5" apart (assume center to center). I figure it is the flat side of the bracket that mounts to the knuckle, which looks to come out as 5.3544". The side with the indentations milled out comes out to 5.5118".

http://fatfourcustoms.com/shop/brake-caliper-bracket-v1/

Thanks for digging this up and sharing, repped! If you could physically measure the brackets themselves that would be really helpful.

derek, so which calipers are you wanting to use on the rear?

I think he, like me, is wanting to keep the stock rear calipers but use brackets to accommodate the larger pilot rotors. Like the ones Fastbrakes sells in their kit:

www.fastbrakes.com/product_p/fastbrakes accord rear 12.htm

Just a cosmetic upgrade, obviously.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Thanks, CB, for confirming.

Yes, Jon, keeping the stock rear caliper, but to run the Pilot rear rotor, a bracket is also needed for the rear.

Hopefully we can get the exact measurements on those front brackets.

Something I learned recently, the 2013 RDX rear caliper covers MAY work on the Accord rear calipers.

Obviously, if someone is running the RL calipers on the front and they keep the 'ACURA' logo, then, the RDX calipers would flow nicely.

The measurements on the RDX rear caliper covers are approximately 2.5" high x 5.5" long.

Not sure if the Accord rear calipers are a similar size to the 3G TL or 2G TL or RDX for that matter, someone would have to measure the rear calipers to confirm.

They also worked on the 1G TSX as well.

If anyone is interested, I can provide a link to the parts.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Bump. Anyone able to help out and provide some quick measurements for the Fastbrakes brackets that enable the use of the Pilot rear rotors?

Back