FS: CF Hood (price drop),OEM Seats, Subs/Amp, Sedan Grill Insert, Headlight Prts, Gaskets

6genaccord

Reaction score
Re: OEM Seats, Subs, CF Hood, Headlight Parts, Spoiler, Gaskets

Spoiler received, speedy transaction :)

Although it should have been noted in the sale that there was a dime sized chip on the underside likely from being dropped long ago :boo:

either way, bump.

Sorry man - I'm kind of surprised I didn't notice a dime size chip, could it have been during shipping? Can you send me a quick photo?

Intense demand for clear strips, anyways, glws. Some good stuff in here. :haysm9:

haha yes it was. thanks!

got the clear strips.
very well packed.
GLWS on the other items.

Good to hear man, sorry you got stuck on call all day

could you found out how much it would be to ship the styrofoam bumper support to 98405. very interested

$15 shipped should do it, or if you want to send me $4 to pack it up and e-mail me a pre-paid label I'll mail it out. PM me and we can work it out.

Bump for a good dude! :beer:

GLWS Andrew.

Thanks Kev! Still around here huh? How's the TL? Justin still around?

Pudge49902

Reaction score
Re: CF Hood, Subs/Amp, Sedan Grill Insert, OEM Seats, Headlight Parts, Spoiler, Gaske

hey whats up with the hood?

iZiminator

Reaction score
Re: CF Hood, Subs/Amp, Sedan Grill Insert, OEM Seats, Headlight Parts, Spoiler, Gaske

How are the lenses conditions? And shipping of them to 33024

6genaccord

Reaction score

iZiminator

Reaction score

answered

still for sale

I'm e-mailing some photos to another member and will send the same to you. If the first is not interested they are yours if you'd like them.

Thanks bro, appreciate it. I'll pay shipping and a little extra if needed. Thanks again.

cg6boi

Reaction score

i need this hood bad haha mine is all kinds of messed up, is it already clearcoated and all that?

6genaccord

Reaction score

i need this hood bad haha mine is all kinds of messed up, is it already clearcoated and all that?

It has the same clear coat that came on it but I only used it for 1 year and it's been sitting in my garage since.

Nanotex

Reaction score

pmd for hood

Back