What'd you do to your accord today?

001Stunna

Reaction score
I usually change drive belts if they show signs of cracking. I dont really go by miles with those.

I would just replace all of those parts u listed if they have not been replaced already. Bearings, tensioners and springs reAlly should just be replaced every 10 yrs or 100k anyways.

True enough i guess, they've never been replaced to my knowledge so might as well. Since i will be biting the bullet on some labor charges for the belt/pump change anything else around there or in the process of getting to the belt/pump that needs changing as a precautionary measure. She's officially 12 years old and just hit 200000km last Wednesday. (99 4cyl auto)

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
001Stunna said:
True enough i guess, they've never been replaced to my knowledge so might as well. Since i will be biting the bullet on some labor charges for the belt/pump change anything else around there or in the process of getting to the belt/pump that needs changing as a precautionary measure. She's officially 12 years old and just hit 200000km last Wednesday. (99 4cyl auto)
Its a small price to pay compared to a new engine or car. In the long run, ur good to go for another ten years.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
Stopped being lazy and drilled out the broken bolt on the exhaust manifold (downpipe side) and put it back together. Now I've got that piece of sht optima is on the charger ...

J30MAN

Reaction score
Fitting my Mugen style lip before paint. Then putting my gauge cluster back together and putting it back in the car.

Back