FS: XXR 962, H23 head, F23 IM, Nardi Steering Wheel, and more...

Deshon2688

Reaction score
Here are the black lug nuts:

dscn3820m.jpg

As you can see, used but good condition.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
$125 per wheel to ship... Are you not boxing up the wheels yourself and dropping them off at UPS?

All you have to do is cover the faces with cardboard and tape it up. Costed me 40 per wheel to ship to Cali (18" Enkeis). To me, if you box em up yourself, you can easily get it for NO MORE THAN $60/wheel

Deshon2688

Reaction score
$125 per wheel to ship... Are you not boxing up the wheels yourself and dropping them off at UPS?

All you have to do is cover the faces with cardboard and tape it up. Costed me 40 per wheel to ship to Cali (18" Enkeis). To me, if you box em up yourself, you can easily get it for NO MORE THAN $60/wheel

Maybe for just wheels, the tires being attached doesn't help. The packaging from UPS was only about another $20 per wheel, so yeah I'd let them do it. And yeah, it probably would cost less anyway to go from New Orleans to Cali than it does from Florida. They factor distance in too.

I'd cut a little bit off the price for anyone who wants them shipped anyway.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Maybe for just wheels, the tires being attached doesn't help. The packaging from UPS was only about another $20 per wheel, so yeah I'd let them do it. And yeah, it probably would cost less anyway to go from New Orleans to Cali than it does from Florida. They factor distance in too.

I'd cut a little bit off the price for anyone who wants them shipped anyway.

I had tires on them too... But good luck with sale!

Pm-ed about the lugs also

Back