O'Reily Racing Seats

phi1542

Reaction score
So I was at O'Reilys today and saw these awesome racing seats. They are leather and look exactly what I want for my car. There wasn't a brand name on the tag but its synthetic leather and they run about 160 or 170 each. I forgot. I've been looking around a lot and some say the off brand seats work fine over the years. Some say it's a compromise on safety because they might not hold up in a crash. Kind of mixed reviews. What do you guys think?

6f299116deafc09983601effdbd9a143.jpg

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Honestly I have similar ones I got in my Chevy and the sun fades the cloth, your better off to do an oem seat like rsx or tl

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
If that is the style you want, I would look for a pair of 04-06 RSX seats.

604ACCORD

Reaction score
If I lived close I'd help ya unfortunately I live in Canada. I did do a write up but it requires a welder.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I've been looking into those but I don't know how to make custom brackets or where to get that done

You live in California, I'm sure there are a multitude of shops that could help you get that done. Just look up places that do upholstery or machining and give em a call.

phi1542

Reaction score
If I lived close I'd help ya unfortunately I live in Canada. I did do a write up but it requires a welder.

Damn, so far.... Maybe next time i visit Canada I'll take my car LOL

You live in California, I'm sure there are a multitude of shops that could help you get that done. Just look up places that do upholstery or machining and give em a call.

You're right. I'll have to call up some shops when the time comes. I agree though now you guys mention it. At least with OEM seats you know they are safe and durable. Probably cheaper than legit aftermarket seats too lol and the RSX seats look like racing seats. I just wish it had 2 holes near the headrest rather than one. Looks better imo. Thanks guys

Back